Clogged Dryer Vents
The LintAlert® enhances your home safety plan by monitoring the dryer exhaust system for problems. As lint naturally builds up over time, LED indicators progressively illuminate to show how efficiently your dryer is operating. When airflow restriction becomes dangerous, an alarm is triggered.
Proper Dryer Venting
Proper dryer venting is much more important than most homeowners realize. Considering the stakes involved and the frequency of residential dryer fires, the topic of dryer venting deserves more attention than it gets.
In addition to the danger of fire, clogged dryer vents prolong drying time. This wastes energy and helps contribute to even more lint buildup.
A quick look behind just about any dryer can be illuminating. In most cases, the flexible duct (transition hose) is going to have multiple bends. In situations that can be very dangerous, the exhaust hose can be crushed against the wall. Add lost socks, an empty fabric softener box and a considerable accumulation of lint dust and this very real fire hazard becomes obvious.
All this is before looking inside the wall or at the exhaust system's outside termination. Inside the wall, long duct runs with many elbows increase the rate of lint accumulation in the duct and in the dryer itself. Inefficient dryer vent terminations that are all too common also contribute to the problem.
While we strongly recommend that the lint screen be cleaned before every load, the fact is that lint still makes it past the filter. There are many reasons lint builds up in every dryer system. Some you can see. Some you can't.
Bud Anderson Heating & Cooling, is your authorized LintAlert® dealer in Lowell. Call today to discuss LintAlert® for your home or business.
For more information about LintAlert® visit www.lintalert.com
Other Services Our Lowell Indoor Air Quality Contractors Provide
- Duct Cleaning
- Air Ducts
- Vent Cleaning
- Ducts and Vents
- Air Conditioning Maintenance
- HVAC Maintenance
- AC Service
- Duct Cleaners
- Furnace Cleaning
- Air Conditioning
We Provide Duct Cleaning in The Following Towns in Arkansas
Bella Vista, AR | Bentonville, AR | Gentry, AR | Lowell, AR | Pea Ridge, AR | Rogers, AR | Siloam Springs, AR | Fayetteville, AR | Springdale, AR | Eureka Springs, AR | View More Service Areas
See What Lowell Homeowners Are Saying About Our Services
Bud Anderson Heating & Cooling is Rated: 3 / 3
based on these 2 happy customer reviews.
"I have used Bud Anderson for years and have never had any problems with them - they are excellent - their duct cleaning techs do their jobs efficiently and cleanly - they offer suggestions and not only ones that expect you to buy something from them - they are extremely helpful."
- Patricia L. Lowell, AR | Rated: 3 / 3
"I think your service technicians are very professional and knowledgable. Kim preformed my latest service and does a super job with the duct cleaning."
- Jan S. Lowell, AR | Rated: 3 / 3
Recent Articles about Duct Cleaning
- REASONS WHY LOWELL INDOOR AIR QUALITY IS IMPORTANT - Why should you be concerned with Lowell indoor air quality? Poor indoor air quality is one of the leading reasons why people suffer from allergies and other cardiovascular ailments. Almost 90 percent of your life is spent inside the home, so the air quality in your home should be of vital concern to you and…
- SIMPLE LOWELL AIR CONDITIONING REPAIRS AND COMMON PROBLEMS - If you are a homeowner, you need to learn how to do minor fixes on your appliances, including simple work done by Lowell air conditioning repairs contractors. The task may be intimidating at first, but it will become handy after you have found out what the problem seems to be. To get you started, here are…