Fill out the form below and a member of our team will get in touch with you to discuss your home comfort needs. If this is an emergency, please be sure to call 479-927-2700!(479) 927-2700!
Security Lighting Electrician Services in Lowell, AR
Commercial & Residential Security Lighting
After safety is compromised, it can feel almost impossible to get the feeling of security back. For home or business owners who aren’t prepared for the risks of criminal activity such as violent crime, property crime, or a burglary, installing security lighting is essential to preserving an environment of safety and security for the people and property you care about.
Bud Anderson Heating & Cooling provides security lighting and electrician services you can count on in Lowell, Arkansas. Whether you are looking to improve the lighting around your home or commercial building, you can call our qualified electricians to get the job done right the first time around.
Residential & Commercial Security Lighting
If you’re looking to install security lighting fixtures for your home or commercial building, you may benefit from contacting our team for a professional electrician’s opinion or a consultation. The following are just a few of the most common types of security lighting you may choose for your home or business:
- Floodlights – If you want to protect your home from dusk to dawn, installing a floodlight is a logical first step in the right direction. These bright-beamed lights can be used to illuminate large areas such as backyards and driveways and typically span light out at 120 degrees.
- Patio lights – Patio lights let you entertain guests for longer when your outdoor space is able to remain well-lit and easy to navigate. Patio lights let others know that people are home! They can also help to ward off nocturnal rodents and pests.
- Landscape lighting – From parking lot security lighting to path lights and step lights, landscape lighting is often used to illuminate dark areas that would otherwise be dangerous to navigate or at risk of attracting unsavory behavior.
- Motion sensor lighting – One of the most trusted security lighting systems is motion sensor lighting because it can help alert you to any activity near your home or light up your path when you move about, without costing you a fortune on your energy bill.
- Timer security lighting – Do you want increased control over when your security lighting system is turned on, no matter if you are home or away? Timer security lighting lets you map out a cost-effective schedule for programming light changes in different rooms to give the appearance of activity in your home or building.
Contact us today to schedule security lighting services in Northwest Arkansas or Southwest Missouri!
Security Lighting in Lowell, AR
Whether you are a homeowner or a business owner, the goal of security lighting is the same—to protect your people and your property from harm. At Bud Anderson Heating & Cooling, we offer professional electrician services in Lowell and throughout Northwest Arkansas and Southwest Missouri.
Our most common service areas include Bethel Heights, Springdale, Rogers, Fayetteville, Bentonville, Siloam Springs, Gentry, Elkins, Bella Vista, Pea Ridge, Garfield, and Eureka Springs, AR. We also service Noel, Pineville, and Anderson, Missouri.
To schedule electrical security lighting services, call Bud Anderson Heating & Cooling at (479) 927-2700(479) 927-2700!