Bud Anderson Home Services is your source for top-quality, energy-efficient furnace installation in Northwest Arkansas and Southwest Missouri.
As your local Daikin furnace installer, count on us to replace your old furnace with a new, efficient furnace so you can enjoy significant energy savings.
Our Furnace Installation Service Area
Arkansas new furnace installation:
Bella Vista, AR | Bentonville, AR | Gentry, AR | Lowell, AR | Pea Ridge, AR | Rogers, AR | Siloam Springs, AR | Fayetteville, AR | Springdale, AR | Eureka Springs, AR | View More Service Areas
Southwest Missouri furnace installation:
Read more about our service area in Southwest Missouri here.
Furnace Replacement vs. Furnace Repair:
Do I Need a New Furnace?
If your furnace requires repairs every year — or even multiple times a year — it may be time to install a new furnace.
The costs of replacing a furnace may seem a big expense, but when compared with frequent furnace repair costs, upgrading your furnace may be the smarter investment. Here are some signs you need to replace your furnace:
- Age – If your furnace is at least 15 years old, begin planning for a replacement. The upper life expectancy of a furnace is 20 years.
- Increasing energy bills – As furnaces age, they become less efficient. Rising energy bills may be a sign your old furnace is having to work harder to provide the heat your home needs.
- More frequent repairs – Furnaces are like cars: Once they start to go, the repairs never stop. If you’ve had to repair your furnace several times in the past few years, it might be costing you more to repair it than it would to replace it.
- Big-ticket repairs – Sometimes, the cost of a major furnace repair doesn’t make sense because the repair won’t extend your furnace’s life expectancy enough. In that situation, it’s probably better to replace your furnace.
- Uneven heating – If your furnace isn’t evenly heating throughout your home, it’s time to talk a furnace replacement.
Contact us today for a free furnace installation estimate or call us at (479) 927-2700(479) 927-2700.
Benefits of Installing a High-Efficiency Furnace
The facts are pretty simple: An old, low-efficiency furnace costs you money. You can lower your utility bills, save money on costly repairs, and increase your comfort by upgrading your furnace.
If your furnace is old, worn out, inefficient, or oversized, the simplest solution is to replace your furnace with a modern high-efficiency model. Modern heating systems can achieve efficiencies as high as 98.5%.
Before replacing a furnace, you should have a qualified local heating contractor size your furnace. Recent technological improvements in high-efficiency furnaces allow you to heat your home comfortably with a smaller furnace.
To schedule a technician visit to size your furnace and learn about your furnace replacement options, call (479) 927-2700(479) 927-2700 today.
Why Choose Bud Anderson?
Our furnace installers are highly trained professionals that provide your home or business with a properly working, efficient heating system. We install Daikin gas furnaces in Northwest Arkansas and Southwest Missouri in a range of sizes and efficiencies to fit your home heating needs. Our heating technicians have the skills, tools, and experience to deliver optimal indoor comfort with your new furnace system.
Trust the furnace installers Northwest Arkansas and Southwest Missouri homeowners have trusted since 1987. Call today at (479) 927-2700(479) 927-2700 to get started.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many years does a gas furnace last?
Most gas furnaces last 15-20 years, depending on how often they receive professional maintenance and how often they are used.
Do you need a permit to install a new furnace?
Yes. And although you can often obtain a permit without a professional HVAC license, you shouldn’t. Installing a furnace is a complicated task, especially if gas is involved. Installing a furnace without a permit can even void your manufacturer’s warranty. Always hire a professional for HVAC-related installations.
When should I replace my furnace?
You should replace your furnace whenever it stops meeting your needs or when repair is no longer cost-effective. If your furnace system requires repair and is nearing 15 years of age, it is likely better to replace it. However, an HVAC pro can give you their opinion based on the age, condition, and efficiency of your particular system.