Too often, homeowners mistake a slow-moving drain for a simple clog rather than an underlying issue with their sewer lines. DIY drain clog removal techniques won’t do the trick. Fayetteville families need a knowledgeable sewer repair technician they can trust to restore their system to working condition.
Bud Anderson Home Services offers comprehensive sewer repair solutions. From trenchless sewer line repair to powerful hydro jetting services, we’ll address the root cause of your sewer problems.
Schedule sewer repairs in Northwest Arkansas by calling Bud Anderson at (479) 927-2700 today.
Signs You Need Sewer Repair
The sooner you catch an issue with your sewer line, the better your chances of resolving the problem. Homeowners should watch out for these signs that it’s time to contact a sewer repair specialist:
- Inconsistent water levels in the toilet bowl
- Increased presence of pests in the yard
- Sewage odors throughout the home
- Unusually soggy or lush patches of lawn
- Slow-moving drains
- Gurgling noises in pipes
- Sudden rise in water bill
Allowing sewer line problems to go untreated can cause serious issues for your system. Not only that, but they can pose a health and safety risk to you and your family.
Get fast, reliable sewer repairs by contacting Bud Anderson at (479) 927-2700 today.
Our Sewer Repair Solutions
We understand that sewer line problems can’t be left untreated for long. That’s why we offer 24/7 emergency sewer repairs to all Fayetteville area families. Our team offers several powerful sewer repair solutions, including:
- Drain cleaning: For mildly impacted sewer lines, our drain cleaning services can provide the perfect solution for your system.
- Sewer pipe repair: When your sewer lines have become damaged, our team can provide the sewer pipe repairs you need.
- Trenchless pipe replacement: Depending on the severity of your sewer pipe damage, we may be able to cure your sewer line in place using trenchless techniques.
- Video camera inspections: We’ll identify the problem in your sewer line using sophisticated video camera pipe inspection technology.
When you need sewer repair, Bud Anderson is the team to get the job done right. Call (479) 927-2700 today to request sewer repairs.
Schedule Sewer Repairs Today
Since our founding in 1987, Bud Anderson has proudly offered industry-leading sewer repairs that families can trust. Offering unparalleled peace of mind, no-surprise pricing, and 24/7 emergency service, we deliver an unmatched service experience from start to finish.
If you need an expert plumber in Fayetteville, turn to the team at Bud Anderson for superior solutions.
Call (479) 927-2700 to request sewer repairs from Bud Anderson today.
Frequently Asked Questions
Should I repair or replace my sewer lines?
Sewer line repair is better when your lines have only suffered small cracks or holes. If there is more significant damage, sewer line replacement is recommended.
Is trenchless replacement an option for my sewer line?
Trenchless sewer line replacement is best performed on sewer lines that are mostly intact. Lines that have completely deteriorated may not be suitable candidates for trenchless replacement and may need to rely on traditional methods.
How long do sewer lines last?
How long your sewer lines last largely depends on the pipe material. Here’s how long you can expect your sewer lines to last based on the type of material:
- Cast iron: 75–100 years
- Clay & cement: <100 years
- Orangeburg: <50 years
- PVC: >100 years