Toilet repairs and replacements can seem like an overwhelming task to most homeowners, but never fear, you aren’t on your own. Bud Anderson Home Services is the trustworthy Northwest Arkansas plumber to call for all your bathroom plumbing needs.
Common Toilet Issues
If you notice any of these, or any other plumbing problems in your bathroom, give us a call and our team of expert plumbers can help:
- Weak flush, or toilet isn’t working properly
- Strong flush, but it still won’t clear the bowl
- Tank won’t stop filling
- Drop in the amount of water in the bowl
- Toilet flushes more than once, on its own
- A whistling sound as the tank fills
- Tank fills slowly
- Dripping sound from the tank after it fills
- Flushing takes a long time
- Other plumbing in the bathroom gurgles when you flush
Should I Repair or Replace My Toilet?
- Frequent Repairs: Toilets have a lot of parts in the tank, like the handle, flapper, and the fill valve. Some toilet repairs are simple, but multiple repair costs can add up over time.
- Repeated Clogs: If your toilet gets clogged more than once a week, or it requires more than one flush to clear the bowl, a new toilet can help ease your frustration and save money on your monthly water bill.
- Cracked Porcelain: A small crack in your bowl or tank can quickly become a major water issue if the toilet completely breaks. Examine your toilet for cracks when you clean it and make an appointment to have it replaced if you find one.
- Extensive Scratches: Worn and scratched toilets are difficult to keep clean. A new, more efficient toilet can save both maintenance time and money in utilities.
- Save Water and Money: New low-flush toilets use less than 2 gallons of water per flush. These savings are significant when compared to older 3- or 5-gallon flush toilets. Your new toilet could pay for itself in water savings over time.
How to Ensure a Quality Toilet Installation
No matter if you are remodeling your bathroom or updating a single fixture, a toilet replacement can be difficult for most DIY homeowners. If you’re unsure about installing a toilet yourself, or if you encounter plumbing issues while remodeling, the expert plumbers at Bud Anderson are always available to help. One of our licensed and highly experienced plumbers can replace your toilet and address any other bathroom plumbing issues you may have to ensure that the job is done correctly the first time.
Choose Bud Anderson Home Services for All Your Toilet Installation and Repair Needs
Bud Anderson Home Services has been providing top-quality heating, cooling, electrical, and plumbing services to their customers in Northwest Arkansas and Southwest Missouri since 1987. We think our reviews speak for themselves, and our customer-first approach is why our satisfied clients call us for all their plumbing, electrical, and HVAC needs.
If you have a toilet that needs repair or replacement, contact us at (479) 927-2700 to schedule an appointment today.