Lowell Air Conditioning Installation
If you need a new air conditioner, Bud Anderson Heating & Cooling is your source for top quality, energy efficient Daikin air conditioning systems and professional air conditioning installation services. We have been installing air conditioning system for homeowners and business since 1987, and we make sure our Lowell air conditioning installation technicians stay up to date on the latest codes, practices, and equipment to ensure our customers receive the best AC installation service available in the area.
Our Lowell air conditioning installation specialists can install any make or model of air conditioner for your home or business with precision and ease. We work quickly, too, so you can start enjoying your new air conditioning system and optimum indoor comfort sooner.
Our Lowell air conditioning installation contractors are drug-free, background checked, and highly trained professionals that will show you and your property respect. We give our customers what we call the "red carpet" treatment, using shoe covers and laying down floor protection while keeping a clean and safe work environment. You can rest assured that our Lowell air conditioning technicians will leave your property as clean or cleaner than when they arrived to install your new cooling system. This is just part of our dedication to customer satisfaction.
Call today to learn more about our many service benefits including our satisfaction guarantees and superior quality products and AC services.
Services Our Lowell Air Conditioning Installation Contractors Provide
- Air Conditioning Installation
- Air Conditioners
- Air Conditioning Units
- Air Conditioning Maintenance
- Air Conditioning
- AC Service
- AC Units
- Central Air Conditioning
- Cooling System
- AC Installation
- AC Repairs
We Provide Air Conditioning Installation in The Following Towns in Arkansas & SW Missouri
Bella Vista, AR | Bentonville, AR | Gentry, AR | Lowell, AR | Pea Ridge, AR | Rogers, AR | Siloam Springs, AR | Fayetteville, AR | Springdale, AR | Eureka Springs, AR | View More Service Areas
See What Lowell Homeowners Are Saying About Our Air Conditioning Installation
Bud Anderson Heating & Cooling is Rated: 3 / 3
based on these 2 happy customer reviews.
"Our air conditioner quit working on Wednesday afternoon. The service tech arrived within 2 hours. He spent over an hour trying to fix the problem with the coil, but it could not be fixed. He presented all our options to repair or replace certain parts as well as replace the entire system. We decided to replace the entire system. That very night at 8:30 pm, a salesman for the company arrived. We were given several options and chose a unit with seer 14 rating. The install began the very next morning. Because their inventory did not have a seer 14 unit, we were given a seer 16 at no additional charge. The install was completed by 3:30 pm that same day. So we were without air conditioning for less than 24 hours and we were given a better unit at no additional cost because that is their policy. I have been using Bud Anderson's services since 1998. I have always had a good experience. This was a great experience. I always recommend their company when asked about a heating and cooling company."
- John C. Lowell, AR | Rated: 3 / 3
"Our complete system was changed out last year. The system works very well and has cut our heating and air conditioning costs by 20%."
- Robert N. Lowell, AR | Rated: 3 / 3
Recent Articles about Air Conditioning Installation
- LOWELL HEAT PUMPS: GEOTHERMAL HEATING AND COOLING BASICS - As people throughout the world think and take action to preserve the natural environment, most in developed countries are taking a fresh look at how they use energy to heat and cool their homes. Furnaces, boilers and air conditioning units are becoming more efficient. Most, however, rely on fossil fuels. Whether a homeowner looks at…
- LOWELL AIR CONDITIONING REPAIRS: HOW TO MAINTAIN THE AC UNIT - Otherwise known as window units, room air conditioners operate the same way as central air conditioners. Room air conditioners are just smaller and relatively more expensive. It also functions in a limited area wherein it is located or it may be absorbed in the adjoining room if vents are provided to let the air flow…