Our AC Company in NWA Serves Fayetteville, Bentonville, Springdale, Rogers, Bella Vista & Beyond!
Since 1987, Bud Anderson Home Services has been the name families in Northwest Arkansas and Southwest Missouri have trusted for all of their air conditioning needs. If the time has come for a new air conditioner for your home or office, you can trust the team at Bud Anderson Home Services to install a quality, energy-efficient system that will keep your home cool and comfortable all summer long. Our team will help you select the right system and then install it with precision, ensuring your comfort all summer long.
Choose an HVAC company you can trust. Contact Bud Anderson online or call (479) 927-2700 to get a free estimate on a new heating and cooling system.
Air Conditioning Installation
We have recommendations for new air conditioning systems, but we will install any brand you prefer. Let’s discuss your square footage, lifestyle, and occupants. Based on these factors, you may decide zoned air conditioning, a heat pump, or ductless AC works better.
Cost of AC Installation
Installation costs are quoted based on several variables. The cost for new AC systems varies by brand too. Here’s a national average*:
- $1,076 Goodman
- $1,207 Bryant
- $1,213 Rheem/Ruud
- $1,277 Heil
- $1,395 Payne
- $1,403 York
- $1,500 Aire-Flo
- $1,595 Coleman
- $1,598 Armstrong
- $1,655 American Standard
- $1,678 Carrier
- $1,693 Trane
- $1,737 Lennox
Air Conditioning Replacement
The best way to prolong the life of your AC system is maintenance. We recommend annual spring “tune-ups” for air conditioning systems. This prepares you for some of the intense summer weather we see here in Arkansas and Missouri.
The national average AC replacement is $4,631*. Cost depends on existing ductwork, the type and brand of unit to be installed, and the size of the AC unit in tons. A ductless mini-split system replacement costs about $5,600. These are median prices; costs may be substantially higher or lower depending on where you live in the USA.
Signs You Need New AC Installation or Replacement
Is it time for a new air conditioner? Unfortunately, the signs aren’t always obvious. Here at Bud Anderson, we want you to have clear guidance about when is the best time to consider the important step of air conditioning installation in Northwest Arkansas. Here are some signs to watch for that indicate it’s time to think about a new AC system.
- Age – After about 10 years, an air conditioner will start losing efficiency and effectiveness. It’s time to start thinking about or planning for replacement.
- Efficiency – If the SEER rating on our air conditioner is 13 or below, you will save significantly with a new one. The savings you get on your energy bills will eventually offset the cost of the new system.
- Frequent breakdowns – If your system is regularly breaking down, causing you to call Bud Anderson for AC repair on a regular basis, you may save by replacing the system. You will also have fewer headaches and hot, uncomfortable days with a new, functional system.
- Costly repair – Always weigh the cost of a big repair against the cost of a new unit. If the repair cost is about half of a new AC installation, replacement is usually more cost effective.
- Poor comfort – If your air conditioner isn’t keeping your home cool enough, there is a problem. The system could be failing, or it could be poorly sized for the home. Replacing it could improve the comfort of your home.
- R-22 refrigerant – R-22 is quickly being phased out in favor of R410A refrigerant. If your system still uses R-22, consider upgrading to a newer model that uses the improved, more affordable refrigerant.
Are you seeing these signs in your home? Request a free estimate from Bud Anderson today and upgrade your comfort!
Our Daikin Air Conditioning Systems
Daikin has built a reputation for the quality of its air conditioning systems, and Bud Anderson is proud to provide Daikin air conditioners to our customers. As the world’s leading air conditioning company, Daikin understands air conditioners and what it takes to keep your home cool. They are constantly bringing innovations to the field, and you can benefit from one of their systems installed in your home.
Schedule Air Conditioning Installation or Replacement in NWA
In Northwest Arkansas and Southern Missouri, there’s only one name you need to know for your air conditioning installation needs. That name is Bud Anderson. If your air conditioning system is giving you trouble, you can trust our experienced team to provide expert advice both for repair and replacement. Should you need a new system, you can trust us to install it with precision, so it will serve your family well for years.
Don’t suffer through another summer without adequate cooling. If you need a new air conditioner in Rogers, Bentonville, Springdale, Fayetteville, or Bella Vista, give us a call today at (479) 927-2700 or request a free quote online.
Some of the frequently asked questions we receive about air conditioning repair and replacement include:
What is IAQ?
Indoor air quality has become a subject of concern more than ever before, and with good reason. The air we breathe should be clean and comfortable. If you have infants, elderly, furry family members, or loved ones with frequent illnesses or allergies, you need to learn more about our IAQ services:
When it comes to air conditioner systems, is bigger better?
You’d think so, but no. If your AC unit is oversized, it will cycle on and off too much. (That can increase monthly energy bills.) You’ll have uneven temperatures despite what the thermostat is set for, and humidity may increase, so it will feel hotter than it is.
We’ve served Northwest Arkansas and Southwest Missouri for over 34 years. That’s how you can be sure you’ll get qualified, experienced services at the most affordable prices. We do our best work for our friends and neighbors (like you) because we live here, too. Call (479) 927-2700 or contact Bud Anderson Home Services to learn more.
*Costs are 2021 estimates only. We do not recommend nor endorse any Brand listed.