Fill out the form below and a member of our team will get in touch with you to discuss your home comfort needs. If this is an emergency, please be sure to call 479-927-2700!479-927-2700!
Emergency AC Repair in Lowell, AR
If you have an air conditioning emergency, don’t sweat it out—call Bud Anderson Home Services at (479) 927-2700(479) 927-2700 to request emergency AC services from our professional HVAC company in Lowell. We service the greater areas of Northwest Arkansas and Southwest Missouri to have you covered in any HVAC repair emergency.
After-hours air conditioner repair problems are not a problem for our team. They work hard, around the clock, to ensure that our residential and commercial clients are able to stay cool despite the need for emergency air conditioning repairs and services.
Emergency AC Repair in Arkansas
At Bud Anderson Home Services, we have trained, live call takers available to answer the phone at all times, and our staff keeps meticulous records so we can maintain the best, most consistent service for our customers.
Whenever you find yourself in need of air conditioning repairs or service, call the Lowell AC service specialists at Bud Anderson Home Services at (479) 927-2700(479) 927-2700. We’ll send one of our professional air conditioning repair contractors out right away to address your emergency AC service request.
Common Air Conditioner Repair Problems
Not every air conditioner repair problem is an emergency, but most AC problems need to be fixed quickly to resolve cooling issues and prevent further damage to the unit. If your air conditioning system isn’t working the way it should, our cooling technicians may help you discover the following issues:
- Refrigerant leaks – To repair a refrigerant leak, you will need a professional air conditioning contractor to fix the damaged area, supply the precise amount of refrigerant, and perform the necessary repair services to avoid leaks in the future.
- Draining problems – Air conditioners will produce condensation as they work, which normally flows away from the equipment. If there is a clog in the system, however, this could cause a backup in the air conditioner. To correct the issue, an AC repair technician will need to inspect the condensate lines and the drip pan to clear any clogs.
- Broken compressor fan – If your air conditioner is failing to cool your home, you may have a broken compressor fan on your hands, which can overheat the compressor. The fan may need to be replaced to prevent further damage.
- Frozen condensate coils – Unfortunately, it’s not unheard of for an air conditioner’s condenser coils to freeze up and stop the system from working properly. Your HVAC contractor will need to inspect the unit for obstructions, such as dirty air filters or a blocked return air duct.
If your air conditioner has stopped working, give us a call. There may be damage to the unit or it could be worn out from wear. Whatever the case, our HVAC contractors can help you get to the bottom of the issue with emergency AC repair in Northwest Arkansas.
For emergency HVAC services, call us today at (479) 927-2700(479) 927-2700!
Other Air Conditioner Services in Lowell
At Bud Anderson Home Services, we are constantly improving our services and looking for ways to make your next service call the best one yet.
In addition to emergency air conditioning repair services, we provide:
Located in Lowell, Arkansas, our team at Bud Anderson Home Services services the areas around Bethel Heights, Springdale, Rogers, Fayetteville, Bentonville, Siloam Springs, Gentry, Elkins, Bella Vista, Pea Ridge, Garfield, and Eureka Springs, AR. We also service Noel, Pineville, and Anderson, Missouri.See What Lowell Homeowners Are Saying About Our Services
Bud Anderson Home Services is Rated: 3 / 3
based on these 2 happy customer reviews.
"I have been a very satisfied homeowner with the services of Bud Anderson over the past fifteen (15) years. With their expertise, skill and knowledge of the heating and air conditioning equipment in my home, I have full confidence that it will continue to function to my satisfaction and comfort."
- James S. Lowell, AR | Rated: 3 / 3
"We have used Bud Anderson Home Services for the past number of years. We purchased a new unit from them a few years ago and have had no problem. The service technicians are always polite - tell us what they have checked and the outcome - and are always on time. We do have a service contract with them and feel secure that if we do need service on an emergency basis, they would take care of us immediately. I would recommend them to anyone in need of emergency AC service."
- L. S. Lowell, AR | Rated: 3 / 3