Fill out the form below and a member of our team will get in touch with you to discuss your home comfort needs. If this is an emergency, please be sure to call 479-927-2700!(479) 927-2700!
Heating Repair in Northwest Arkansas
Heating Repair for Homeowners in Fayetteville, Bentonville, Rogers, Springdale, Bella Vista & Beyond!
Has your home heating system stopped working? Bud Anderson Home Services can get it back in good working order quickly. We provide home heating repair services in Northwest Arkansas and Southwest Missouri – communities we’ve called home since 1987.
Our furnace and heat pump repair experts know how to get to the bottom of your home heating problem to provide a workable solution. We train our technicians to repair all makes and models of heating systems, including gas and electric furnace repairs as well as heat pump repairs.
Plus, with our 24/7 emergency heat repair services in NWA and SW Missouri, we’re here for your whenever cold weather collides with a broken furnace or heat pump.
Call our team at (479) 927-2700 to request a heating system repair.
Common Home Heating Repairs
There’s nothing worse than a heater that won’t turn on during cold weather. Here are some of the most common heating repairs Northwest Arkansas homeowners call us for:
- Heat pump or furnace isn’t producing heat
- Heater isn’t providing enough heat
- Clogged furnace filters
- Replacing a furnace blower
- Pilot light won’t light
- Pilot light keeps going out
- Replacing the igniter on an electric heating system
- Furnace blower is running constantly
- Furnace blower isn’t running
- Repairing or replacing a furnace gas valve
- Gas line replacement
- Cracked heat exchanger
- Replacing damaged furnace gas burners
This is only a partial list of the home heating repairs we can help with. Schedule a heating system diagnostic by calling (479) 927-2700.
Signs It’s Time to Call for Home Heating Repairs
Recognizing early signs of home heating system damage might allow you to catch small problems before they become big problems. Some signs that problems are developing include:
- Unusual smells from the furnace or heat pump
- CO alarm problems
- Condensation that is unexpected
- Frozen heat pump
- Uneven heating
- Inefficient heating
- Rising energy bills
- Unusual sounds from the system
If you’ve noticed these problems or if your system has broken down completely, don’t hesitate to call Bud Anderson for troubleshooting tips. We have heating system experts ready to assess your system and provide a workable and cost-effective repair solution.
24/7 Emergency Heating Repair Services
It must be “Murphy’s Law” — inevitably, your furnace will break down at 2 a.m., or on Thanksgiving Day, or on the weekend when you’re expecting company.
When a heating emergency strikes, Bud Anderson is here to provide 24/7 heating repair service in Northwest Arkansas and Southwest Missouri.
What Is a Heating Emergency?
Use the following guidelines to determine if you have a home heating emergency:
- Freezing Temperatures. If your health and safety are in danger, it’s a heating emergency. Don’t delay calling us if your furnace won’t start and cold temperatures put you, your family, and your pets at risk!
- Furnace Smells. If you detect a smell like burning rubber or the sulfur smell of natural gas, call us. You likely have urgent furnace problems. Turn off your furnace and open windows for fresh air.
- Loud Furnace Noises. If your furnace is thumping, screeching, grinding, or buzzing, you may have serious problems that warrant emergency heating services.
- Can’t Turn Off Furnace. If your furnace is running constantly, there are several possible problems. If you can’t stop the furnace by lowering the thermostat, call for emergency furnace service.
Call Bud Anderson NOW at (479) 927-2700 for emergency heating repair in Northwest Arkansas or Southwest Missouri!
Call for Heating System Repair With Bud Anderson Today
Bud Anderson is ready to serve your family with our heating system repair, maintenance, and installation services. Our service area spans all of Northwest Arkansas and Southwest Missouri, including Fayetteville as well as Bentonville, Springdale, Bella Vista, and Rogers.
Schedule your appointment today, or give us a call at (479) 927-2700 to learn more about our services and how we can help you keep your heating system running at its best.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long can I avoid repairing my home’s heating system?
Routine furnace or heat pump maintenance can help you save money on costly repairs. Even with proper maintenance, however, heating systems occasionally break down and need repair.
Avoiding simple repairs can result in major furnace damage and costly repairs. It’s better to spend the money on a minor repair than to risk an expensive HVAC repair later, or worse yet, an unnecessary furnace or heat pump replacement.
Why does my furnace smell funny?
A smell of burning rubber could indicate an electrical problem. A sulfur smell may indicate a gas leak. Heating systems give off lots of smells, and not all are problematic. When in doubt, call us and let an HVAC expert diagnose the problem.
Why isn’t my thermostat working?
If your heater won’t kick on when you adjust the thermostat, the problem may not be the thermostat. It could be a faulty gas valve on the furnace, for example. Then again, it could be as simple as a dead battery in your thermostat. Our technicians can help you diagnose the problem and recommend the right fix. We always steer you to the proper solution, rather than making unnecessary repairs.